Midwestern Roots. World-Class Expectations.
Champaign County EDC is a business and economic development organization that provides services to help develop and grow the business community and meaningful jobs in Champaign County. Services include:
- Site Selection with real estate and assistance with incentives and other community contacts
- Assistance finding a local manufacturer, supplier or collaborative partner
- Broad community marketing to attract workforce and business to the area
- Hosts the Illinois Small Business Development Center providing broad advising services in multiple facets of business start-up and operation
- Hosts business roundtables to connect with industry peers in order to learn best practices and collaborate on opportunities and challenges
- Provide market data at request, including workforce information, market demographics and industry statistics