PTAC Services at CUSBDC
Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs) are resources for small businesses looking to enter the world of government contracting. The centers provide one-on-one counseling, technical information, marketing assistance and training to existing businesses interested in selling their goods and services to local, state, and/or federal government agencies.
The Illinois Small Business Development Center at Champaign County EDC is pleased to offer PTAC services via Mary Turner, Center Director of the Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Center at Western Illinois University, on select days each month.
- Help targeting appropriate government agencies
- Automated bid lead matching services
- Access to government specifications and standards
- Guidance with quality assurance issues
- Assistance with certifications
- Identification of sub-contracting opportunities
- Bar Code and Packaging Information
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification)
- UID (Unique Identification)
- Contract Administration Information
- System for Award Management (SAM) Assistance
- Review of Bid Packages
Small businesses in our area who need expert assistance with government contracting may schedule appointments with Mary, joining our office on the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 10 am – 4 pm, by contacting us at email@example.com or calling 217-378-8535.